- This Class is for you only if:
- you sell food solely for the purposes of raising funds for charity and those handling the food are mostly volunteers, or
- you are a ‘not-for-profit’ body.
- If you prepare food at home and donate it to be sold somewhere else for fund raising, your home does not need to be registered with the council because this is not a sale of food.
- If you plan to alter the type of food you will be selling to include higher-risk activities or if you intend to change your menu you need to notify your local council.