Obligations Tool

Your progress is 100 percent
Your premises is Class 3

Obligation 2

You need to register with your local council.


image of streatrader website


Use Streatrader to apply for registration with your council. Streatrader is the online anytime registration and notification system for temporary and mobile premises.



You must obtain approval by registering with your local council before you sell food.
You may use the easy-to-complete minimum records in the Food safety guide for community groups available on the department’s Food safety website.
Do Food Safely
Free online training course for volunteers
Your volunteers can learn more about food safety through the department's free online training course "Do Food Safely".
Council chamber icon
Council environment health officers are the best source of advice on running a safe community food fundraiser or stall – contact your council